Sunday, November 22, 2015

INNOVV K1- Motorcycle Specific Recorder

You can have a quick look how Pete from US sharing his experience and installation with the K1, and Click below to see Pete's review about the K1 and how his installation, it is an interesting and very high quality review. 
INNOVV- MotoCam

This is my setup of the Innovv K1 motorcycle dashcam recorder sold by Innovv.com.




I ordered the camera from their website and payed using paypal on a Saturday, and I fully expected it to take a month to arrive like most of the stuff from China, But I received it the following Wednesday, Just 4 days! They ask you to provide your phone number for express delivery, and I'm not sure how it actually helps, but my stuff did arrive very quickly. The package was small and included everything as described.



Videos, 



No comments:

Post a Comment